I truly believe that God is hearing our prayers and that Evan feels our love! John said he had a better day today. He still has a ways to go, but today marks day 5 on the antibiotics. His breathing was a little better again today, and he is slowly improving. Hooray!! The doctors are thinking that tomorrow he will be well enough to have the spinal tap because they still need to know what has caused all of this! John also said they took him off the CPAP and put him on something called a Canular. Don't ask me how to spell that. He just said this has smaller tubes that go up the nostrils instead of a big mask because he now he needs less oxygen from machines. I really hope I am getting all of this information correct!
Thanks again!!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So glad that he's doing better! I'll keep praying for Evan and all of you!
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
Erin Gaines
This sounds great!! I know Amy and John are just so happy!
ReplyDeleteMelissa
Amy, Mrs. Riley told me about this website and about Evan. I just wanted you to know that I am praying for him, you and your family. Take care, Melissa (Bledsoe) Tyler.
ReplyDeletePraying for your precious son to have a rapid recovery.
ReplyDeletePraying for you!!! He is darling by the way!
ReplyDeleteJamia
Rebecca's friend from the Ft. Bragg days
WOW, going from a CPAP to a nasal canula is a huge improvement! You are all in my thoughts and prayers! John, thanks for sending this link so I can keep up.
ReplyDeleteJulie
Ginger and I are thinking of you guys as well. Great to hear about the improvement from today. Long time no see but we still love you guys. Chandler & Ginger
ReplyDeleteThanks, Rebecca, for your updates....
ReplyDeleteJohn and Amy,
We continue to pray for Evan and all of your family as God works to heal him.
With Love,
Chuck and Karen
Hey John , Sherrie from QSM just letting you know my thoughts & prayers are with you all and especially baby Evan.
ReplyDelete