Here is a photo of me holding my precious Evan. It's not the
greatest, but they aren't crazy about taking a lot of pictures
in the NICU. It was amazing to get to hold him in my arms.
John and I are so thankful to everyone for leaving us comments
on the blog and especially for your prayers.
Amy
greatest, but they aren't crazy about taking a lot of pictures
in the NICU. It was amazing to get to hold him in my arms.
John and I are so thankful to everyone for leaving us comments
on the blog and especially for your prayers.
Amy


He is so precious!! I'm glad you got to hold him and love on him. Keep your stregth strong and your faith even stronger for He is good and that sweet boy will be on his way to recovery soon.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys,
Tasha
You look beautiful and Evan is looking strong...God has his hands around you all. We love you! Katie, Keith and Sydney
ReplyDeleteyou are all so strong.....this will be a great testament to the power of parents' faith, prayers & love for Evan to tell one day. ~Karen S
ReplyDeleteIt's a great picture of you two!! He's precious that's for sure! You'll be holding him at home very soon I'm sure!
ReplyDeleteLove and Prayers,
Melissa
Amy, you do look beautiful, as always, and Evan is so very adorable. We have prayers winging your way from all over. Love, Aunt B
ReplyDeletePraying for sweet Evan to be home very soon! Can't wait to meet him.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Dave and Emily (Springs) Barrus
What a wonderful picture! You truly are in my prayers. Sounds like he's a strong little boy!
ReplyDeleteTake Care.
Love,
Rebekkah Brailsford
How Wonderful! I love you all and think about Evan constantly! Much love, God Bless, Emily
ReplyDelete