Amy says there is nothing new to update. We are all hoping for some happy positive news tomorrow. She did send me some photos of their family taken when Evan was first born. I will just continue to ask you to pray. Seeing these photos breaks my heart a little to know that what should have been a time of joy and excitement with a new baby brother has turned into a parent's worst nightmare. You just never want to see your child sick or in pain and to start out this way must be very frightening for John and Amy. They both have amazing strength and faith in God, and I know it will get them through until Evan is finally able to snuggle up in their arms again.
Big Brother Thomas with Baby Evan
Big Sister Sarah holding her new baby!
I am praying for you guys! I hope Evan is able to come home soon.
ReplyDeletewhat a precious baby boy - and adorable BIG brother & Sister!! Love the family photos - although I do agree with Rebecca that the smile comes with a tinge of pain to think that this excitement was interrupted too quickly. Pryaing for Evan! ~K
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome boy! We are praying for all of you!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jennifer
Hey family,
ReplyDeleteI am continuing to pray for your family. The pictures are great and I can't wait to see more when sweet Evan gets to come home to his family.
Love you all,
Tasha
I am praying for Evan and will continue to do so until he's home. The Lord has His hand in all things. Congratulations on this precious baby boy!!
ReplyDeleteLove and Prayers,
Melissa
GLAD YOU FINALLY GOT TO HOLD EVAN. THOMAS AND SARAH LOOK SO HAPPY. I KNOW ALL WILL WORK OUT FOR YOU GUYS. LOOK FORWARD TO THE DAY EVAN COMES HOME. PRAYER IS A POWERFUL THING. EVAN IS ALREADY CHANGING HIS LOOKS.
ReplyDeleteLOVE AUNT BECKY CRICKETT