I got a call from John a little while ago. The x-rays came back. His lungs are still not perfect, but the doctors feel the infection is gone. So, they sent Evan HOME! Yes, you read that right. Evan is at home. His first week of life sure has not been dull. I of course can't wait to get home and see my nephew! However, John and Amy said that might have to wait just a little while. Evan is at home, BUT he cannot have visitors yet. His immune system is still weak. The doctors said it is very important to keep him at home and away from lots of people until he can build up more strength. I am so happy that he is at home and know John and Amy are happy to have their completed family together in their home.
John and Amy said that they will be sending me a note to post here for all of you. Also, just because Evan is at home does not mean I will quit the blog. When I get home and get to have a visit I will take some photos to post, and I will continue to keep you updated while he is at home and his little immune system is exactly the way it should be!
Love to all of you!
Evan's Aunt Bec
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm praising God for the great report. I will continue to pray for Evan.
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
Erin Gaines
Welcome Home Evan!
ReplyDeleteJohn and Amy,
ReplyDeleteLots of prayers from Louisiana, and I'm so glad to be able to report that Evan is home and doing well. God is good.
Katy Hall
(Aunt B's "friend of longest duration...")
That's fantastic news! Thanks for keeping everyone updated, Becca :)
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord and hallelujah - truly!!
ReplyDeleteAunt B
Amy, I am so glad Evan is doing better. I pray he will continue to get stronger each day.
ReplyDeleteTracy Lackey